COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. We’ve teamed up with the lovely people at Direct Line Home Insurance to give away an extremely decadent £200 voucher to spend at Selfridges.
As one of the most trusted providers of contents insurance in the UK, they know the value of the things that make your house a home.
For a chance to seriously enrich your interior, simply answer the question below and you’ll be in the running to win £200 at luxury superstore Selfridges. Voted the best department store in the world, Selfridges has a lot to offer – and with a £200 you’ll have far too much to choose from. Whether you need a new set of towels or you fancy treating yourself to something a bit more luxurious, the options are pretty much endless and there’s more than enough to cater for everyone’s tastes.
Sounds good, right? To enter, simply answer this multiple-choice question:
COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED. WINNER TO BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoters are thelondonword.com and Direct Line Insurance plc, registered office address, The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds, LS1 4AZ.
2. By participating in this prize draw you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
3. Prize draw open to customers and non-customers aged 18 or over who are UK residents. Draw is not open to employees of RBS Group Companies, their families or anyone associated with this draw. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
4. No purchase necessary
5. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible, will be disqualified. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of entry.
6. The prize is £200 Selfridges Gift Voucher and the prize includes postage to winners’ UK addresses. Promotion runs from 02 May 2012 and all entries must be received by midnight (BST) on 27 May 2012.
7. Winners will be drawn at random at the end of the promotion. Winners’ names will be posted on the London Word website – http://www.londonword.com/
8. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right (a) to add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice (b) cancel or postpone the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control; or (c) in its reasonable discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
9. Winners must cooperate fully for publicity purposes if so required by Direct Line.